Skip to main content

Fun Reading for a Fab Weekend

Pin of the Week via Inspirational Spaces Board in Pinterest
Image by Stefano Scata from his album Apulian Journey

It's June and that means that the wedding season is on! So, there's a lot of happy events going on right now which means that weekends go by faster than usual. Even so, if you do have some spare time then I have picked some of the most entertaining links from around the web; something to make everyone smile...



Here we go:

If you like to show off at a party, then dazzle them with a few facts about the difference between Champagne, Prosecco and Cava! (... they 're not just sparkling wine).

This one is for design addicts: Philippe Starck and Jerome Olivet present their vision of the future smartphone.

As if you don't already have enough reasons to visit Paris...here's one more! You can zip line from the Eiffel Tower! I'll skip this one...at least this lifetime!

I love to travel although, I don't get to do it as often as I like. Hence, I'm always looking about for sites that can make my mind travel and here's one that's well worth it...I'm off to Lofoten in Norway. I don't know where Lofoten is but I do want to visit it after looking at those gorgeous photos...Just beautiful.

Now, here's something I didn't know and therefore, I should take their advice and do some yoga instead...You're not following me, I know! Follow this link and you'll get me: the truth about towels and you'll learn a thing or two that might save you some effort and time. Really!

If you like to grill then here are some great cooking tips for a gas grill (especially the bacon...)!

I dedicate this to women and everyone who loves women...What a woman wants!

Here's how to wear a hat in style!

George Clooney's and Amal's twins have arrived...and here's their short funny announcement.

Last but not least, I saved this two minute video for last. Even if you don't think much about blown glass decor objects I think that it's still fascinating to see how things come to life...

For Crafts Lovers

Have a good one!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Te Esse on Facebook Follow Te Esse on TwitterFollow Te Esse on Pinterest Follow Te Esse on InstagramFollow Te Esse on Google+