Skip to main content

Weekend's Fun Reading



The weekend is here. I don't know about you, but this week was very stressful. I'm in the middle of a home improvement project: building a new tiny en-suite bathroom and a book translation among other things. So I'm really looking forward to this weekend and catching up with some reading - FUN reading. Meanwhile, I thought I share with you some fun links from around the web. I hope they brighten your weekend as well!


If you have been invited to a get-together and want to buy wine but know nothing about it... check this out!

What's it really like to be a woman? Now, that is the question with one heck of an answer!

Where would you like to dine? This is a list with the best dining spots in Athens.

If you're 40+ like myself (and contemplating about cutting your hair - or not), here are the top 10 hairstyles for women over 40.

Now, a little yoga to undo the damage of a desk job might be in order. I really want to give this a go.

Here's a wallpaper that I loved. I could go on gazing at it for hours on my laptop...

Some amazing photographs by Sandro Miller recreated by John Malkovich...that left me speechless!

This is still a mystery to me...how to pose for photos and look good (10 tricks). I seriously need to practice!

How did you announce your pregnancy? Here are the best ways people announced their pregnancies!

MTV Movie and TV awards for 2017 - the winner list.


Has anyone tried this Matcha Latte? Please let me know...this is it's recipe.

Catch you later,

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Te Esse on Facebook Follow Te Esse on TwitterFollow Te Esse on Pinterest Follow Te Esse on InstagramFollow Te Esse on Google+